We are now seeking for a ASSISTANT FABRIC MANAGER, WOVEN
- Oversee the daily operations of fabric development, fabric sourcing and bulk production;
- Identify opportunities and develop new fabric and fabric sourcing base;
- Maintain the fabric library and develop fabric concept to support seasonal garment development phase.
- Provide technical support and work closely with internal and external parties to resolve potential fabric issues and
- Provide training and guidelines to the team and suppliers for the fabric quality standard
- Implement, monitor and review the internal control systems to ensure goods are delivered according to schedule
- Manage the fabric mills to ensure production and quality satisfy the company's standards
- Degree or above in textile or related discipline is preferred
- At least 7 years' experience in sizable sourcing office with in depth technical knowledge in raw materials and woven / knit / sweater garments
- Solid experience in China and offshore production in Asian countries
- Expertise in textile production, fabric construction, functional performance properties, fiber and yarn dyeing, all over printing, panel printing techniques and finishing processes
- Knowledge of RSL requirements
- Testing laboratory experience is preferable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate at all levels and build solid relationships with internal and external partners (i.e. vendor, suppliers, agents, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Candidate with less experience will consider as Senior Fabric Merchandiser
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.