Our client is a recognized developer with strong project pipelines. Deep-rooted in Hong Kong, an opportunity has arisen for residential leasing professional to join their team.
We are now seeking for Assistant Leasing Manager - Luxury residential.
- Manage all leasing and tenancy matters including tenancy administration, budget preparation, term negotiations etc
- Formulate strategic tenancy and marketing plans for the portfolio to achieve the group business objectives
- Conduct detailed market research and feasibility studies to identify business opportunities
- Develop extensive industry network and business partnership
- Tertiary educated in Surveying, Business, Marketing, Property Managementor related discipline
- At least 5 years of solid leasing management experiences in luxury residential and serviced apartments portfolio from recognized developers and hotel groups
- Self-initiated, proactive with strong business acumen
- Excellent communications and presentation skills is essential
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.