Our client is a well-known FMCG brand with strong presence globally.
We are now seeking KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER.
- Plan and execute sales plan and closely monitor sales performance of assigned key account to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Review sales reports, and conduct presentations and prepare proposals to key clients.
- Deal with customer enquiries and provide feedback to maintain smooth operation.
- Lead and coach team members and develop a collaborative team culture.
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in FMCG field and under sizeable corporate environment.
- Proactive and result oriented. Strong sense in number and able to work under pressure.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin both spoken and written.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for Assistant KA Manager position.