Our client is a recognized developer with strong project pipelines. Deep-rooted in Hong Kong, an opportunity has arisen for senior project professional to join their team.
We are now seeking for Construction Manager.
- Perform a full spectrum of project management from inception to completion
- Take primary lead to develop and implement best practice to ensure the new development completion in timely and cost-effective manner
- Responsible for the specifications, drawings, tendering processes, budget etc.
- Monitor and supervise the project planning program to ensure the quality of work
- Closely coordinate with other department to address all the technical issues
- Tertiary educated in Architecture, Civil, Construction, Engineering, Building Studies or related discipline
- Proven track record in the luxury residential and commercial development portfolio
- A minimum of 8 years of solid project management experiences in Hong Kong
- Strong leadership skills and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills are essential
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.