Our client is a global company in innovative cookware, an opportunity has arisen for an E-Commerce Manager (APAC) to join their team.
We are now seeking for E-Commerce Manager (APAC)
- Responsible for the strategy of our websites
- Providing a seamless consumer experience, from inspirational content to after-sales and returns
- To collaborate closely with the digital marketing team to attract traffic from a variety of sources.
- In charge of CRO, A/B testing, content optimization, A/S price development, lowering bounce rates, etc.
- Timely introduction of new items, themes, and promotions
- Responsible for product pricing and the removal of end-of-life stock.
- Collaboration with other departments to improve working methods and dataflows constantly
- Degree holder preferably in Marketing, Digital, or e-Commerce
- Minimum 5 years of experience in e-commerce in retail or a consumer brand
- Knowledge of and experience with different digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio etc.)
- Passionate in online retailing businesses
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.