Our client is an international professional firm with a strong presence. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for an Immigration Consultant/ Immigration Paralegal to join their expanding team.
We are now seeking an Immigration Consultant/ Immigration Paralegal
- Supports clients with all inbound and outbound immigration and visa matters
- Assist Lawyer and the immigration practice
- Conduct company and legal research and draft documents
- Research on immigration cases as and when required and keeping precedents up-to-date.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree of related matters
- At least 3-5 years of corporate immigration experience
- Knowledge of immigration case files systems
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- High work standards, including excellent attention to detail and strong prioritisation skills
- Proficient in both spoken & written English and Mandarin