We are representing a number of renowned developers which are pioneer with significant footprint in the region. With their imminent expansion in the headquarters, they are inviting committed and self-motivated leasing talents to join their expanding team.
We are now seeking for Leasing Manager/ Assistant Leasing Manager.
- Manage a full spectrum of leasing operations including tenancy administration, budget preparation, term negotiations etc
- Key drivers in growing and managing key tenants' relationship
- Formulate strategic tenancy and marketing plans for the portfolio to achieve the group business objectives
- Conduct detailed market research and feasibility studies to identify business opportunities
- Develop extensive industry network and business partnership
- Closely coordinate with other stakeholders and related departments handover of premises and upgrade works
- Tertiary educated in Surveying, Business, Marketing, Property Managementor related discipline
- At least 6 years of solid leasing management experiences in commercial and retail sector, ranging from consultancies, retailers or developers
- Meticulous and positive thinking
- Self-initiated, strong business acumen and proactive attitude
- Excellent negotiation skills will be a significant advantage
- Excellent communications and presentation skills is essential
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.