We are now seeking for a MANAGER, MATERIAL COSTING
- Leading the consumption calculation to support and define the Costing of fabric consumption for apparel & accessory
- Drive the seasonal consumption audit/ validation process with vendor, lead the alignment, communication, and negotiation with vendor on our calculated consumption. Well organize and with timely manner to record and create summary report on seasonal audit for scorecard calculation
- Maintain the global consumption guidelines, set up consumption library and tool for internal team costing benchmark, and provide information/ trend/ tool in the market to bring the brand up to speed on consumption calculation and benchmarking.
- Internal expert on consumption to support costing team on validation, provide training to teammates, cross functions on consumption guideline and provide suggestion for cost improvement.
- Support and execute for global costing strategy or any ad hoc request.
- Non- Degree Tertiary, Graduated from Certificate or above in Textile & Apparel, specialized in pattern marker
- At least 10 years' experience in Textile & Apparel with 8 years in pattern making or consumption calculation
- Capability to use Gerber AccuMark software/ system is a MUST; with the basic knowledge on using Excel, Centrix system
- Solid knowledge in Apparel manufacturing process, specialized in pattern making, marker efficiency and cutting (including consumption calculation, costing, trouble shooting and find resolution) for sportwear garment
- Strong team player
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Well organize and with timely manner to record and create summary report on seasonal audit for scorecard calculation.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.