Our client is a HK listed real estate developer with prestigious portfolio and dominant presence. Due to its expanding project pipelines, there is an instrumental role in leading the project department for new investment.
We are now seeking for Project Director - HK portfolio.
- Leading the team of professionals for the full spectrum of project management responsibilities from inception to completion
- Manage project pipeline from design, submissions and development to ensure the projects to be completed in timely and cost-effective manner
- Oversee the work progress and ensure the strict compliance with statutory requirements
- Lead quality assurance on projects and monitor the performance of vendors
- Ability to work and manage a diversified project portfolio
- Offer professional technical advices to respective departments
- Tertiary educated in Architecture, Design or related discipline
- At least 15 years of solid project management experiences with significant in new build residential and commercial projects
- Registered Architect with HKIA or equivalent
- Excellent proven track record in people management is an advantage
- Excellent technical know-how is a plus to this role
- Excellent communications and presentation skills is essential
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.