Our Client, a listed Insurance Company, is look for PROJECT MANAGER.
- Leading the System Development and Implementation of IFRS 17 project in local life insurance section
- Determine the viability of new projects, identify the requirements, provide possible options/solutions to execute new ideas, and ensure a project is technically and operationally feasible as well as economically justifiable
- Track budget and provide project status reports regularly
- Ensure knowledge sharing on both project management and technical know-how between project teams (business unit and external vendor)
- Bachelor Degree with 5 years solid experience in Project Management
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong in project management, vendor and stakeholder management
- Self-motivated and organized; ability to work under pressure
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.