Our client is expanding their business in HK and they are looking for passionate project manager to join their winning team.
We are now seeking for a PROJECT MANAGER- STRUCTURAL
- Manage general works including supervision, review proposals and budget control to ensure compliance with required quality and safety standards.
- Provide engineering solution, planning and implementation of the projects in structural works.
- Responsible for the sizable commercial project management from inception to completion
- Take primary lead to develop and implement best practice to ensure the project completion in timely and cost-effective manner
- Manage project pipeline from design, submissions, procurement to installation with the support from designers, contractors, consultants and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor degree holder in Civil, Structural engineer or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years working experience in related industry
- Professional membership in MHKIE/ CEng/ MIStructE or equivalent is preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.