Our client is expanding their business in HK and they are looking for passionate project manager to join their winning team.
We are now seeking for a PROJECT MANAGER- STRUCTURAL (CLIENT SIDE)
- Responsible to monitor contractors for the timely completion of the construction activities
- Provide technical advice for Project Development and Construction Programme
- Ensure delays, discrepancies, conflicts or other anomalies are rectified on a timely basis
- Manage overall project planning, distributing resources, time management, risk management, creating benchmarks, managing the budget, managing staff, and managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Bachelor degree holder in Civil, Structural engineer or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years working experience in related industry
- Professional membership in MHKIE/ CEng/ MIStructE or equivalent is preferred
- Candidate with more experience will be consider as Senior Project manager
- Candidate with client-side experience/consultant/contractor experience are welcome to apply
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.