Our client is property developer. They are expanding their business in HK and they are looking for passionate building surveyor to join their winning team.
We are now seeking for a PROJECT MANAGER-BUILDING SURVEYOR
- Prepare, monitor and control the master programme for the whole development
- responsible for the planning, designs, government submissions, site supervisions and project management of both the new development, addition & alteration and maintenance projects
- Monitor and control the works progress of consultants and contractors to ensure their works progress are on schedules
- Review the designs, submissions, works progress, site works arrangements, quality
- Bachelor degree holder in Buidilng surveyor/ building service engineer or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years working experience in related industry
- Experience in overseeing large-scale residential, commercial and retail development projects is an advantage
- Professional membership in MRICS/HKIS or equivalent is preferred (but not essential)
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Assistant Project Manager- Building surveyor
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.