Our client is a premium fashion brand with strong global presence. To cope with their expansion in APAC region, they are now currently seeking for a seasoned digital calibre with China market experience to stregnthen their online footprint in APAC.
We are now seeking for a Assistant Digital Manager, APAC (China Focus).
- Strategize digital and omnichannel roadmap (including SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns) for APAC region with a focus on China market digital and ecommerce ecosystem.
- Work closely with PR and brand communication team stakeholders on both regional and local levels.
- Study market trend and competitor performance; generate insight and identify potential opportunities in the digital world.
- Oversee development and operation of digital platform contents including website, miniprogram, etc.
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years of relevant experience in luxury, fashion or beauty industries.
- Extensive experience in China Ecom business with great understanding about China market ecosystem.
- Strong business acumen, strategic, sensitive to number with experience working in matrix structured corporations.
- Excellent influencing and organisation skills.
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin both spoken and written.