Our client is a reputable corporation with strong presence in the region. Deep-rooted in Hong Kong, an opportunity has arisen for senior contracts and quantity surveying professional to join their team.
We are now seeking for Senior Contracts Manager.
- Perform full spectrum of project management and contract management responsibilities from inception to completion
- Take primary lead to develop and implement best practice to ensure the project completion in timely and cost-effective manner
- Responsible for the tendering process, cost control, budgeting, estimation, final accounts etc.
- Monitor and supervise the project planning program to ensure the quality of work
- Closely coordinate with other department to address all the technical issues
- Tertiary educated in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Corporate Member of HKIS, RICS or equivalent is a plus to this role
- Proven track record in Hong Kong and PRC complex project experiences is highly preferred
- At least 15 years of solid experiences in well-known organizations
- Strong leadership skills and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills are essential
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.