Our client is the well-established developer with prestigious reputation in Hong Kong. With their imminent expansion in the headquarter, they are inviting committed and self-motivated facilities management talents to join their established team.
We are now seeking for Senior Facilities Manager.
- Leading the team of professionals for full spectrum of building management services
- Develop and maintain the standards and procedures to ensure strict compliance
- Ensure smooth progress of the implementation for the system
- Review and monitor the vendors' performances to promote the quality excellence initiatives
- Offer professional and value-added advices to stakeholders on the insights for managing the assets
- Account for the tendering process, service level agreement, operations report etc for review and streamline processes
- Tertiary educated in Engineering, Building Services, Estate Management or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of solid facilities management experiences with proven track record on the asset management systems
- Corporate member of any professional bodies is highly preferred
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Results driven, self-initiative, excellent in communications abilities
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.