Our client is a recognized developer with solid project pipelines. Deep-rooted in Hong Kong, an opportunity has arisen for the Senior Leasing Officer (Office) to join their team.
We are now seeking for Senior Leasing Officer (Office)
- Create and maintain commercial relationships with property developers, landlords, and real estate agencies.
- Perform leasing-related tasks such as site acquisition, lease renewal negotiation, tendering assistance, budget preparation, and rental forecasting.
- Conduct market research and provide suggestions for network expansion with various brands.
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Surveying, Marketing, Business, or related disciplines
- Six years of relevant expertise in leasing and tenant administration of Grade A office buildings in Hong Kong/retail properties
- Relevant experience with major developers is preferred.
- To assist in implementing leasing plans, tenant liaison, and tenancy administration of Hong Kong office assets.
- To carry out market research
- Self-motivated and active, with excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese (especially Mandarin).
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Marketing Officer.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.