We are now seeking for a SENIOR MANUFACTURING EXCELLENT MANAGER
- Develop plans, manage projects & responsible for execution of strategies which are aligned across teams & integrate with Supply Chain Sourcing & Operational initiatives and directions
- Create multi season forward looking plan for suppliers and BUs and prepare necessary documentation
- Effective review, track and adherence to all project management under sourcing scope to ensure they are executed throughout pipeline, with the right priorities and agreed performance level.
- Is aware and informed about Macroeconomics factors (political, economic & strategic) and is able to calculate a potential impact to business operations in the responsible regions
- Create and maintain strategically alignment between T1 and T2 to ensure a cohesive strategy is applicable to drive E2E supply chain efficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher qualification in Supply Chain, Sourcing & Manufacturing or finance
- 10+ years' supply chain project management experience, preferably with a sourcing brand/company
- PMP, Prince 2 (Preferred not mandatory)
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional visual presentation techniques
- Fluent written and verbal communication
- Able to work independently
- 10% Travel Requirements
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.