We are now seeking for a SENIOR MERCHANDISER, KIDSWEAR
- Downloads tech pack and BOM. Works with vendors for development sampling and initial costs.
- Manages counter costing; Handling samples; Tracking fit approvals; Tracking lab dips.
- Following up with vendor on system-updates. Manages wear-test samples and tailoring samples.
- Ensures Systems are updated with costs and details. Coordinates MST legacy ID communications for purchase order.
- Partners with brand Design, R&D and key suppliers to develop innovative and quality product.
- Partners with Mill management, QA and technical teams to resolve fabric or quality issues.
- Resolves issues within a timely manner while working to continuously improve and create internal and external processes and procedures.
- Degree or Diploma in Textile & Clothing Institute or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 - 8 years' relevant experience
- Familiar with US market in kidswear products
- Able to work under pressure, result oriented, excellent communication skills, self-motivated, responsive and detail minded
- Sound knowledge in garment construction and technical solution
- Ability to build strong relationships with the team, communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- High adaptability and flexibility to dynamic business environments, able to work independently
- Strong computer skills such as MS Excel;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.