Our client is the well-established developer with prestigious reputation in Hong Kong. With their imminent expansion in the headquarter, they are inviting committed and self-motivated property management talents to join their established team.
We are now seeking for Senior Property Manager.
- Leading the team of professionals for full spectrum of building management services
- Account for the asset enhancement and minor works for the luxury residential and commercial properties
- Ensure smooth operations of day-to-day operations of the portfolio and clubhouses
- Review and monitor the vendors' performances to promote the quality excellence initiatives
- Offer professional and value-added advices to respective departments and senior management for handling incidents
- Develop and maintain the standards and procedures to ensure strict compliance
- Tertiary educated in Property Management, Estate Management or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of solid property and facilities management experiences with proven track record
- Professional membership of MCIH / MHKIH is a plus to this role
- Demonstrated ability to resolve the site issues and manage a sizable team
- Results driven, self-initiative, excellent in communications abilities
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.