Our client is a global sourcing company and they are looking for a Senior Quality Manager to look after general hardgoods (Mainly home products) and home textile products. This is a newly created position due to business expansion and this person will be reporting to the Vice President.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR QUALITY MANAGER (HARDGOODS)
- Lead and guide the development and execution of global quality programs, manages and implements QA/QC procedures according to the company, customer and market requirements.
- Develop QA/QC related documentation for both internal and external audits.
- Responsible to identify and solve all quality issues during the production process for all purchased products.
- Research and introduce any new related quality requirements/ tools/ technologies as needed to support the company business.
- Responsible for all quality relevant documents to vendors, submission, contracts and shipments area correct and complete.
- Advise management on the overall quality standard of products and suggest future strategies.
- Regular vendor on-site visits for all production control, factory ethical program development and factory performance.
- Resolve customer complaints and drive continuous improvement in quality.
- Manage, lead and develop a team to meet the current and future needs of the business, including but not limited to China / India / Vietnam…etc.
- Work closely with the internal teams such as sourcing, ethical, finance and logistics to ensure the success of supply chain and buying operations.
To succeed in this role, you will have at least 15 years in quality management.
- Degree or above in related discipline preferred or other relevant graduate degree preferred
- At least 15 years of working experience in Quality Management with experience handling hardgoods and home textile.
- Good knowledge of safety requirements and quality standards.
- Previous experience in handling US market is a Must and UK / European market will be advantageous.
- Knowledge in hardgoods and home textile products, product development process, manufacturing process, technical audit and quality inspection.
- Experience working in factories in terms of assessments, audits and production monitoring.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - fluency in English and Chinese is essential with other language skills a distinct advantage.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.