Our client is an international insurance firm with offices in most major counties across the globe. With the expanding offices they are now expanding the account management team. They are now seeking an account officer to account manager for Health and Benefits Insurance.
We are now seeking for an ACCOUNT SERVICING OFFICER
- Deliver timely responses to client inquiries, consistent with service and quality standards
- Deliver to new and existing clients the best possible service in relation health and benefit solution.
- Manage all customer feedback ensuring every case is resolved and closed
- Possess excellent communicational skills to convey, influence and persuade.
- Assist in administration standards and processes
- To ensure quality in undertaking tasks and producing quality work
- Bachelor's degree in insurance, administration or related topics
- Experience in Employee Benefits domain area is preferred, but not required
- Officer with 1-2 years, Manager 8 years + experience
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Ability to build rapport and respond confidently to customer queries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to multi-task, and be mindful of deadlines
- Self-motivated and ability to remain focused on clients
- Committed to quality and continuous improvement
- Fresh Graduates welcome to apply
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.