Our client is a listed company in main board, developing the business in Hong Kong and PRC. We are assisting them to look for an Accountant (Cost Control) to join their business.
We are now seeking for an Accountant (Cost Control)
- Manage the overall control with engineering construction projects from and support project accounting throughout the project life-cycle
- Responsible in collecting and verifying data from various sources for cost reports
- Follow up and monitor project accounting process from cost data consolidation for expenditures controlling, project performance and participate in project review and cost control;
- Providing technical accounting support for cost data analysis
- Key person in preparing management reports and business analysis
- Perform ad hoc duties when required
- Degree holders in Economics/ Finance /Accounting or equivalent discipline
- Minimum 5 years of cost accounting experience at project levels within engineering and construction sector
- Self-motivated, team player, be able to work under pressure and in a fast pace working environment;
- Passionate about construction project, agile to stay competitive, interested to reinvent the project management process
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.