Our client is an international securities firm with a strong track region in the region. Due to expansion of business, they are looking for (Senior) Accountant for their accounting team and the role is based in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for an ACCOUNTANT / SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- Handle full set of accounts including general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable and month-end closing, etc
- Perform general accounting duties, including data entries, daily reconciliation, documentation etc.
- Handle banking transactions and payment
- Liaise with bank relationship managers in relation to bank issues
- Manage company bank accounts and bank documentations
- Assist in cash-flow monitoring
- Participate in ad hoc assignments as request
- Degree or above in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years' related experience in Securities or Futures business, candidate with more experience will be considered for senior position
- Experience in FRR return is a plus
- Attentive to details, quick learner and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficient in Putonghua is a definite advantage
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.