Our client is a listed Company with global operations. With their massive expansion plan in Asia Pacific regions, they are currently seeking a high energetic Accounting Assistant to join their finance team in a fast-paced environment.
We are now seeking for an ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
- Assist overall spectrum of Finance administration and activities
- Maintain and Update accounting data into the system accurately and effectively
- Assist in month-end closing - updates account schedule for balance sheet accounts and prepares financial reports.
- Ensure fixed assets register correctly booked and reconciled
- Maintain the filing of documents
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experiences in commercial field
- Detail-conscious and able to work independently
- A good team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with PC operations including MS Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Table etc.), MS Office
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Tony Law +852 2986 1952
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.