Our client is a renowned eCommerce corporation with well-established operations in Asia Pacific. They are seeking for a Group Accounting Manager to join their sizable Finance team in Hong Kong.
We are now seeking for an ACCOUNTING MANAGER
- Responsible for compiling monthly reporting packages of the overseas entities, and to ensure timely and accurate financial and management reports according to IFRS and USGAAP.
- Oversee the daily operations, including inter-company transaction, financial closing and consolidation.
- Work closely with Shared Service finance team, ensure compliance with policies and corporate reporting requirements.
- Work closely with department heads to enforce control, also to provide associated financial support.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required.
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines.
- ACCA / CPA qualified or equivalent.
- At least 6+ years of relevant experience gained in sizable Multinational Corporations (MNC). Trained in big 4 accounting firm is a MUST
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills with good business acumen
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.