Our client is a professional service provider founded in U.S with strong presence globally. To cope with their rapid growth, they are looking for an Accounting Officer to join their finance team.
We are now seeking for an ACCOUNTING OFFICER (MNC PROFESSIONAL FIRM)
- Responsible for accounts payable in daily accounting duties
- Process payment request, cheque run and online vendor and expense payments for Asia offices
- Review office chargeable expenses for general ledger and budget
- Liaise with vendors for statements and invoices confirmation
- Carry out other ad hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance related disciplines
- Min 2 years of accounting experiences in professional/ consultancy firm is preferable
- Candidates from CPA firms are wleomce
- Good command of English and Chinese is a must
- Immediately available is preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.