Our client is a well-known Insurance and Banking brand in Hong Kong and Asia, they are now expanding the within the actuarial team and seeking an Actuary Manager for Asset Liability Management and Capital Management.
- Reporting to the senior manager and chief actuary
- Develop strategies on asset liability, asset management and capital management
- Support teams functions in financial, capital optimization and strategy projects
- Lead and motivate team in implementation
- Qualified actuary with degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years actuarial experience in life insurance industry
- Experience in asset liability and capital management
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, time management and supervisory skills
- Able to work under pressure & overtime
- Knowledge of Axis is a definite advantage
- Excellent working knowledge in Excel & Access
- Proficient in spoken & written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Our client offers a 5-day work week, attractive remuneration package and excellent training & development opportunities. Interested parties please apply with full resume including expected salary.