Our Client is is the world's largest independent claims management company, with more than 700 offices globally. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for an Adjuster to join the team.
We are now seeking for an Adjuster (Multiple Openings, Junior to Senior Level)
- Investigate loss events promptly; establish relevant facts; evaluate causation and damage (including reinstatement/ rehabilitation where applicable); and advise on any policy coverage issues which may arise
- Prepare client reports in an accurate & timely manner
- Update the claims management system as required
- Respond to queries from insurer clients, intermediaries, insured policyholders and third parties promptly and helpfully
- Effectively manage external experts, outsourced service providers, contractors, etc as required
- Focus on what matters to the customer and promote insurer clients' insurance brands
- Promote Crawford's ethics and values
- Degree holder in Accounting or finance equivalent fields
- Min 2 years of loss adjusting experiences
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficient in speaking Putonghua is an advantage.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Good interpersonal and relationship development skills.