Our client is a leading clothing garment manufacturer in Hong Kong. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a business support calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for an ADMIN MANAGER (REGIONAL).
- Responsible for full spectrum of office administration including office relocation and renovation, purchasing tasks, facilities management in Hong Kong, China, Cambodia offices / factories / factory canteen
- Supervise a team of 15-20 headcount including admin officers, office assistants, drivers and others
- Handle general office daily administration including ordering office supplies, office facilities and equipment's' maintenance
- Manager and communicate with external vendors and suppliers for any insurance, leasing, license review and renewal
- Arrange and coordinate for any business travel arrangements for the office employees
- Monitor office administration budget and record office expense for management report
- Assist in organizing company activities and external events
- Participate in any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant office administration experience, preferably experience working in garment industry
- Experience in regional offices is a plus
- Decisive, energetic, detail minded, proactive and able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, English and Chinese word processing
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.