Our client is a well-known retail company in Hong Kong. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for an ADMIN OFFICER ($18-20K).
- Responsible for full spectrum of both office administration and HR tasks
- Handle general office daily administration including ordering office supplies, office facilities and equipment's' maintenance
- Arrange and coordinate for any business travel arrangements for the office employees
- Monitor office administration budget and record office expense for management report
- Support in HR tasks; on and off boarding process, leave and attendance management, manage and prepare contract signings
- Assist in organizing company activities and external events
- Participate in any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant office administration experience
- Energetic, detail minded, proactive and able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, English and Chinese word processing
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.