Our client is a reputable organisation with offices globally. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for an ADMINISTRATION MANAGER.
- Responsible for events management within the office from planning, sourcing vendors, logistics arrangements to providing a good result of quality service to internal and external customers
- Responsible for small office renovation & maintenance
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, policies
- Lead administration team to ensure all projects are running smoothly and delivered in a great service level
- Administer property and land related matters, such as purchase, sale and leasing of offices and other premises
- Manage accommodations logistics, travel arrangements and vendors management regarding office's needs
- Participate in any other ad-hoc administration services as required
- Degree holder
- Minimum 8 years of relevant office administration experience working in MNC's, candidates with company secretarial experience, travel services, vendor management will be a plus
- Hands on, good leadership skills, energetic and able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command in English and Cantonese, Mandarin
- Travel occasionally will be required
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.a