Our client is a MNC manufacturer and they are seeking to expand the office due to high demand. They are seeking for a commercial leader responsible for managing and directing non-production spend supporting the company's locations throughout the APAC region.
We are seeking for an APAC Operation Manager - Indirect Procurement
Aligning Company needs with non-production supply base to include but not limited to the following elements:
- Cost savings identification and realisation
- Lead and execute category regional category strategy development and execution
- Spearhead sourcing of a portfolio of the Indirect categories in particular: IT, Marketing, Sales, and accessories.
- Manage the Indirect activities required by APAC office.
- Maintain supplier relationships and responsible for cost reduction
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, business, finance, accounting or engineering;
- 8+ years of procurement of indirect goods and services,
- Knowledge of contract law with experience in contract management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.