Due to rapid expansion, our client a global fashion brand is currently looking for a Retail POS Manager to join their APAC retail IT team to be responsible for rolling out and supporting the new retail POS systems across APAC.
We are now seeking for an APAC RETAIL POS MANAGER
- Responsible for the overall technical implementation, support and maintenance of APAC's retail POS, ecommerce and CRM systems
- Manage a team and provide guidance and support to develop their career within the company
- Lead and manage the application (POS, ecommerce, CRM, etc.) support for regional retail platforms
- Manage development projects with internal IT teams, business partners and external IT vendors
- Deal with any issues or risks that occurs and escalate these problems to drive an immediate solution
- Responsible for regular budgeting, resource planning, support development and consistent execution.
- At least 8 years of retail POS, CRM platform implementation & support experience, Oracle Retail system is preferred
- At least 8 years' experience working in the retail industry, apparel/fashion industry preferred
- Strong omnichannel retail industry knowledge
- Hands-on technical background with application development, programming, middleware platform, backend application server management, etc.
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or relevant field
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, influencing, and communication skills
- Strong in managing and providing coaching to team members
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced multinational environment
- Fluency in Cantonese and English communicate in Mandarin Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.