Our client a global fashion brand is currently looking for a Retail POS Manager to join their APAC retail IT team to be responsible for rolling out and supporting the new retail POS systems across APAC.
We are now seeking for an APAC RETAIL POS MANAGER
- Responsible for the overall POS roadmap, implementation, support and maintenance of retail systems (POS, CRM, etc.) across the Asia Pacific regions
- Provide support for POS system including other 3rd party systems, managing support tickets across Asia Pacific regions
- Understand the retail business operational requirements and propose suitable technical solutions
- Manage a team and provide guidance, development and support to build their career within the company
- Ensure that all retail projects follow the project management methodology
- Manage multiple projects with internal IT teams, business partners and external IT vendors
- Deal with any issues or risks that occurs and escalate these problems to drive an immediate solution
- Responsible for regular budgeting, resource planning, support development and consistent execution
- Over 8 years' experience working in the retail industry managing IT projects such as POS, mobile POS, CRM, omnichannel, etc.
- Have a strong understanding of information systems, IT retail architecture, systems design and project management methodologies
- Must have strong people management experience
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or relevant field
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, influencing, and communication skills
- Strong in managing and providing coaching to team members
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced multinational environment
- Fluency in English, ability to communicate in other Asian languages such as Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese or Korean is a plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.