We are now seeking for an APAC TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Analyse the client supply chain and assist in process improvement activities
- Responsible for data analysis & maintain the database for customer projects
- Provide Professional technical report to the client
- Engages and communicates progress to stakeholders (Industrial engineers, scientist & QA, etc).
- Closely coordinate with other department to address all the technical issues
- Up to 40% travel is required. Candidate is expected to visit APAC (mainly Japan) customer sites. Travel can be grouped and may require multiple trips in a row.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering or sciences related
- Fluent in Japanese & English is a must
- Experience in life sciences project validation and qualification is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of Good Distribution Practices for pharmaceutical product storage and transport
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS Word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.