Our client is a top developer with a large project portfolio in Hong Kong & China.
We are looking for an experienced ARCHITECTURE PROJECT MANAGER
- Manage different parites and coordinate with internal and external parties
- Responsible for Site Project Management
- Co-ordinate with consultants and contractors for the execution of the project within budget & project time frame and meet with quality requirements
- Manage consultant teams on Government submission and approvals in a timely manner
- Degree holder or above in Architecture with Registered Architect of HKIA or RIBA membership
- With at least 10+ years of sizeable projects development experience
- Familiar with Hong Kong statutory standards & regulations
- Full medical cover with family
- 15+ annual leave
- Top up MPF
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate, please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.