Our client is a well-established financial service information technology company. To cope with their growth, a newly created position is now available within their Hong Kong office.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
- Handle full set of accounts including accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare monthly financial statements and accounting analysis as well as providing administrative support to the team
- Liaise with various departments and external parties including auditors
- Participate in ad hoc duties when required
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with all levels
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Chris Law +852 2986 1997
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.