Our Client, A Listed Medical Platform, is looking for ASSISTANT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER.
- Support Company expansion plans and understand competitive landscape & market structure to drive program objectives amongst insurance partners
- Look for and develop new mileage accrual partners across the above markets to achieve sales targets
- Assist to develop and execute the strategy
- Work with potential and existing partners to maintain and grow mileage accrual opportunities. Build up and maintain brilliant relationship with partners
- Monitor and analyze business and marketing performance by analytical reports and share insights with management, business team and related parties, optimize the overall business and marketing results riding on competent analytical and predictive skills and models
- Degree holder with 5 years' working experience in business development with solution-base business plan experience
- An Independent, creative, and business minded team player possesses problem solving with good numerical, analytical & negotiation skills
- Proven relationship and people management skills with ability to be customer centric and work with tools to build/design solutions for partners
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.