Our Client, A Luxury Goods Market Leader, is looking for Assistant Brand Manager.
- Responsible for development and execution of brand marketing plans
- Monitor & analyse category / brand including competitive benchmarking
- Manage A&P, marketing budgets for category based on customer behaviour, ensure all products are properly reviewed and evaluated in the market
- Identify brand opportunities and challenges; Conduct market research and data analysis, draw insights and propose business actions
- Work closely with Online Marketing, Trade Marketing Team and external agencies for advertisement and POP production
- Degree holder in Marketingwith 5 years' experience in brand marketing in FMCG/ F&B industry
- Advanced understanding of Customer behaviour, Market intelligence sources and trend
- Excellent language, brand planning and project managementskills
- Creative as a leading brand in the market
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.