We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT BUYING MANAGER, BEAUTY/ HEALTH PRODUCT
- Manage and execute buying plan for each store according to sales budget, seasonal needs and merchandising input.
- Responsible for making decisions on buying products in accordance to pre-agreed OTB amounts to maximize sales, inventory turn & profitability
- Identify market trends, develop business opportuntity
- Monitor the stock level, merchandise distribution & replenishment to ensure appropriate level of stock are maintained to achieve sales targets
- Create seasonal product brief
- Perform business analysis & develop appropriate action plans to achieve financial targets set
- Communicate with the operations teams to understand customers' preference and feedbacks
- Degree holder in business, purchasing or related discipline
- 4+ years' relevant work experience, preferably in FMCG, retail, account and category management.
- Demonstrated track record of successful negotiations, influence and vendor management
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability and desire to contribute to wider team performance and culture
- Strong analytical skills
- Great communication skills in both oral and written is a must
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitiment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confiedence and solely used for recruitment purposes.