Our client is a Luxury Retail Brand, headquarter in Europe and Hong Kong is a regional office. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them. The role has regional exposure and directly report to the Regional C&B Manager.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT C&B MANAGER.
- Responsible for full spectrum of C&B functions including payroll processing, benefits administration, leave management, taxation and MPF
- Involve in annual exercises; commission scheme review, salary review, performance management, medical plan and insurance renewals, benchmark benefits to keep abreast of market practices
- Take part in the design and development of different compensation and benefit strategies and support all aspects of rewards management
- Provide internal advisory for internal staff and on the management of reward programs and staff remuneration review
- Support in budgeting and forecasting of headcount reports
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant compensation & benefits experience, prefer in retail industry
- Familiar with HK Labour Ordinance, knowledge in other regions will be a plus
- Strong analytical skills and numerical sense, result oriented, detail minded with a positive attitude
- Proficient in MS Office applications and HR systems
- Good command in English and Cantonese, Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Sum Cheung +852 2986 1970.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.