Our Client is a retail and commercial bank with a strong Asia presence. Fast growing and energetic environment, they are now growing their technology team and looking for a passionate member with sound technical knowledge to join their team.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT DIGITAL BANKING MANAGER
- Assist Department Head and Team Leader to develop new products / services for digital banking business, prepare user requirements, perform UAT and participating in project planning and execution.
- Conduct market research, business analysis and suggest new idea / improvement then prepare proposals for the development of products and services for digital banking channel
- Analyze and streamline the processes of different products / services workflow and system enhancement for improving customer experience and reducing operational risk
- Assist Department Head and Team Leader to monitor the project time-line to ensure the launch of digital banking related projects
- Assist in operational manual / procedure and documents write-up to ensure the launch of new / enhanced products / services are complied with relevant regulatory requirements and internal policies
- On-going liaise with other departments (both internal & external) to monitor, maintain and ensure the service quality and system stability of launched products and services
- Keep track of the performance and evaluate the effectiveness of new products and services by conduction post implementation review.
- Provide production support, training guidance to bank's staff on digital banking products / services
- Implement marketing materials / programs and support product / service rollout
- University graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in digital product / service development and project management or experience in product development in banking / finance industry preferred.
- Proven experience and track record of implementing enhancements and initiatives related to digital product / service (preferably mobile channel) in banking / financial industry.
- Knowledge of latest fintech, digital landscape and trends, also innovative and details-oriented.
- Strong business sense and customer driven with analytical mind
- Passionate digital product / service development with an ability to own and manage a digital product
- Independent, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure to meet tight schedules
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration and project management skills.
- Strong written and spoken in English and Chinese; good commend of Putonghua preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Andrea Mak +852 2986 1984
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.