A leading Corporation is seeking for an Assistant Finance Manager - FP&A to join their growing business.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER (FP&A)
- Preparing annual budget, quarterly rolling forecast and perform budgetary control
- Prepare presentation materials for monthly operation review, special projects and annual budget
- Review month end closing and conduct timely financial analysis
- Work collaboratively with various parties to collect and summarize information
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified member of CPA, with minimum 6 years of relevant experience from a sizable organization and experience in financial modelling
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong communication, presentation and people management skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.