This is a newly created position sitting in the Asia-Pacific headquarters of a highly reputable US-listed retailer.
To meet the demands of a growing business, they are now seeking for an Assistant Finance Manager, FP&A
- Report to the FP&A lead in a team of 5
- Act as the finance decision-support lead for retail operations across Asia-Pacific
- Execute financial and business analysis - OPEX control, inventory management, revenue drivers, etc
- Consolidation of budgets and forecasts, providing commentary to senior leadership team on business performance
- Communicate with regional and corporate counter-parts regarding Asia-Pacific operations
- Drive process improvement projects related to enhance operational efficiency - work flow re-organization, process improvement, ERP upgrades, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA Qualified
- A minimum of 6 years financial planning & analysis experience gained from a sizeable organization within a regional capacity
- Experience in US-Listed and/or Retail companies
- Advanced User in Microsoft Excel, SAP is advantageous
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.