The world's leading Hong Kong Listed Conglomerate is aggressively expanding their business across Asia. With growing demand of their services over the past 30 years, they have become a dominant player in the industry. They are seeking for an experienced Assistant Finance Manager - Group to join their winning team.
We are now seeking for a ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER - GROUP
- Report directly to the Assistant Financial Controller and lead a small team
- Responsible for Group consolidation and Management Reporting and Analysis.
- Work closely with cross departments and local finance teams across Asia to ensure accurate and timely reports.
- Liaise with external parties including but not limited to external auditors, lawyers and other regulated parties.
- Assist in yearly budget and forecast
- Assist in adhoc projects when required
- Bachelor Degree holder or equivalent
- CPA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Trained in Big 4 / 2nd Tier audit firm with at least 3+ years relevant experience in sizeable Corporations (HK-listed / MNC).
- Experienced in Management Reporting, Consolidation and Analysis.
- Able to deal with senior stakeholders and BU Heads.
- Mature, Open-minded, dynamic and ability to take challenges.
- Proactive and Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.