Our client is a leading property company. Currently they are recruiting a Assistant Finance Manager/ Finance Manager to join the team.
We are now seeking an Assistant Finance Manager / Finance Manager
- Act as the person-in-charge in standardizing management accounting and financial practices across the assign coverage, along with the business's KPI.
- Prepare, timely and effectively, management reports, budgets and forecasts, for management on making decisions on company's strategy.
- Assist in the preparation of interim and annual reports, focusing on the business review section of the allocated subsidiaries
- Participate in M&A and other ad-hoc projects like expansion of new business lines
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified member of recognised professional accounting body
- Minimum 6 years' in managerial experience
- Familiar with Accounting standards and tax
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.