This is a newly created headcount sitting in the Regional Finance team of a leading European-based F&B group. They are inviting a high-caliber finance professional to help expand their footprint in Asia-Pacific.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT FINANCIAL CONTROLLER.
- Report to the Regional Finance Director, leading a medium sized team
- Responsible for financial reporting of the region, including but not limited to month-end closing, consolidation, and statutory reporting, ensuring compliance to group and regulatory requirements
- Oversee accounting operations of the region - accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general ledger
- Provide decision-support analysis related to business performance and expansion plans - KPI analysis, feasibility studies, etc
- Act as a contact point to external parties such as auditors, regulatory and government bodies
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- CPA Qualified
- A minimum of 8 years financial reporting experience gained from a sizeable business, ideally within F&B/Retail/FMCG industries
- Prior training from the Big 4 is advantageous
- Fluency in English
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.