This position sits in the Asia-Pacific headquarters of a leading US-Listed fashion and apparel company.
To meet the demands of a growing business, they are now seeking for an Assistant FP&A Manager - Asia.
- Report to the Senior FP&A Manager
- Act as the finance decision-support lead for operations across Asia Pacific markets
- Execute financial and business analysis - OPEX control, inventory management, revenue drivers, feasibility studies, product line performance, etc
- Drive budget and forecast process, providing commentary to senior leadership team on business performance
- Collaborate with in-country finance teams and functional counterparts to enhance operational efficiency - alignment and implementation of best practices and control
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- CPA Qualified
- A minimum of 7 years financial and business analysis experience gained from a US-based and/or US-listed company
- Prior experience in Retail / FMCG is advantageous
- Proven track record in partnering with cross-function stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Cantonese