Our client is a sizeable retail company. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them. The role directly reports to the Senior HR Manager.
We are now seeking for an ASSISTANT HR MANAGER
- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resources services including recruitment and selection, manpower planning, benefits administration, leave management, staff retention, staff issues handling and company image building
- Assist in setting up recruitment strategy plan with cost-effective means
- Maintain a good communication channel both externally and internally and build up effective communications within the Company
- Provide administrative and operational support in administration, ensure all employment and payroll activities are complied with the company policies
- Organize various staff engagement activities
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience, prefer in retail industry
- Strong communication skills and analytical skills, detail minded with a positive attitude and outgoing personality, ability to respond to sensitive issues effectively
- Proficient in MS Office applications and HR systems
- Good command in English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Elsa Lam +852 2986 1973.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.